Hope House is a transitional facility empowering rehabilitated addicts to engage and reconnect with normal life and society.
The setting is a healthy and safe environment in the journey towards restoration.
The Therapeutic Daily Recovery Programme (TDRP) is Christ-centred.
Hope House endeavours to temporarily provide a safe place and transitional facility for people,
rehabilitated from addiction of any kind, and prepare them to re-integrate to a normal and healthy life-style.
This is achieved by means of:
• Learning of healthy family habits and values
• Re-establish contact with family where possible
• Counseling by Social Worker re: emotional healing and restoration
• Becoming part of NewDay Church Culture Community
• Adjusting to the labour environment and
• Becoming financially independent – working
• To strive to live free from all hurts, hang ups, habits (destructive behavioral patterns)
• To have an authentic (real) relationship with The FATHER, JESUS and HOLY SPIRIT.